YOUR OPPORTUNITY TO ADVERTISE YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO OVER 7 700 INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS … In the absence of a trade publication to the clothing, textile and allied industries, we launched an electronic weekly newsletter in January 2016 called NewsBriefs to the Clothing and Textile Trade. The aim of the weekly electronic newsletter is to keep your industry up-to-date of the latest industry news and trends including new product launches, fabrics and designs, gadgets, technology and machinery and snippets of ‘what’s hot’ and who’s doing what in the manufacturing sector.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF AN UNPARALLELED ONLINE MARKETING PLATFORM … By advertising in the NewsBriefs to the Clothing and Textile Trade, you will ensure your customers/ potential customers are continually reminded of the products or services that you can offer them. In addition, you might want to advertise a new product launch, staff recruitment or new agency opportunity. NewsBriefs provides YOU with a platform to expose your company or brand through a banner advert with a click through to your website. So, join the NewsBriefs community today and spread the word that you are open and ready for business!
THE TARGET MARKET … Key industry decision makers in the clothing, textile and home textile industries including
• Buyers, Merchandisers and Technologists from Chain Stores
• Buyers from Independent Retailers, Mini-Chains, Boutiques
• Manufacturers (including CEO’s, Managing Directors, Sales Directors, Marketing Managers, Production/Factory Managers, Trims Buyers, Technologists)
• Importers, Wholesalers, Distributors
• Machinery and Component Suppliers, Chemical Suppliers
• Associations and Trade Organisations
READERSHIP … South Africa as well as Botswana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mauritius, Madagascar, Mozambique, Swaziland, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia and selected buyers in the USA.
FREQUENCY … Weekly every Friday from mid-January to mid-December